8.13.2008

perseph & liz


perseph & liz, originally uploaded by Witty Screen Name.

I went to Persephone's new digs last night--an open house where I got to meet all of her new housemates and lots of other fabulous people who will be in perseph's life this year. When I got home and looked at the pictures I took, I got to feeling very blessed. I've known Persephone all of her life, and Liz has known me most of mine. They are beautiful, no? These are two of the strongest and yet gentlest people I know on this whole earth. And I can always count on their hugs.

I spend a lot of time wrestling with angels for blessings. The angels are always raring to give it a go with me. Our wings get battered and we usually end up with trophy scars or a toothless grin. But when I stop struggling and take a look around, I see I am so blessed. It is very simple and it was here all along. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you are able to spend time with two of the most important people in my life... I feel blessed to have you there hugging them, when I am too far away to do so myself... This makes me happy!

EAB said...

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox!