12.03.2008

the crafting spirit


Blank books!, originally uploaded by Witty Screen Name.

Selling my art at the craft fair yesterday was gravy. The best parts were:

-Laughing with the ladies who were at the table next to me.
-Chatting, chatting, chatting with all the passersby.
-Seeing all the talent and all the beautiful works of art.
-Meeting the fellow crafters--people who care about something and are interested and passionate about something.
-Bartering with some of the other crafters.
-Smiling. All. Day. Long. Though I was exhausted later.
-Hearing encouraging words about some of the things I made.
-The little girl who made me a bracelet out of a pipe cleaner and some beads in exchange for one of my inspiration stones.
-That same girl's tiara: made out of pipecleaners and held in her hair with paperclips.

I know there's more. That's just a taste.

No comments: