9.10.2008

yes, please


yes, please, originally uploaded by Witty Screen Name.

Sometimes I wish I had a button like this--for my life, for my body, for my brain...for the world!

Lately, when I feel this way, I try to ask my self: So what will I do, now? Just asking that question changes my brain. An audible "click" is followed by action.

And then there is the advice of Free Will Astrology's Rob Brezsny. People either love or hate this guy. I think he's funny!

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): After studying the astrological omens, I had a psychic vision of you jumping up and down, screaming with joy as if you’d won the lottery. That doesn’t necessarily mean you will actually win the lottery, though. My visions are usually symbolic, not literal. So what does it mean? It could prophesy the imminent arrival of a good surprise. It may signify that your physical vitality will be exceptional, or maybe you will be visited by an exhilarating revelation about the future. To get yourself in the proper spirit, why not jump up and down and scream for joy right now? Then keep doing it at least twice a day until the breakthrough actually occurs. (http://www.7dvt.com/2008free-will-astrology-15)

Feels like Fall, folks.

I'm off to jump up and down and scream for joy.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: