9.19.2008

gnomes et al.


gnomes et al., originally uploaded by Witty Screen Name.

Connected with an old friend last night. She is a very private (thus, this framed shot), very pregnant, and very loving person.

If you can see her boots, these are the only things she could fit her feet into last night for our walk, and she wore flip-flops to supper. The three things she misses most during her pregnancy: sushi, good beer, and hair dye!

Her little one was active after supper, and she showed me where to put my hand on her belly. That baby packs a punch!

She is also mom to these two cuties. We all took a walk together, and they scrambled through the 5-foot tall grasses. It was like a scene from E.T.

I'm excited for the weekend. Sushi has been very strangely a recurrent topic of discussion over the past two weeks, and I have a sushi-and-steak double birthday party extravaganza to go to tomorrow night. The universe speaks. We eat fish and rice. And that works well for me.

No comments: